open bible

open bible

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday, March 11: John 1-3
(Click on the verse to read it)
Sorry the last few posts didn't go up!Thoughts: 

(In the comments write any take aways... it can just be thoughts or a discussion)

Sometimes it strikes me as odd the details that are present in the Bible.  Like in John 1:39, So they went they spent that day with him. It was about four in the afternoon.
I'm glad they told me the time...

We rely so much on our sense of logic but then there are things like Nathaneal's faith that just is so blind that I wonder what we are supposed to glean from that.  Today, it would certainly take a lot to call anyone the second messiah, surely not something like them seeing me by Rockwell.

48 “How do you know me?” Nathanael asked.
Jesus answered, “I saw you while you were still under the fig tree before Philip called you.”
49 Then Nathanael declared, “Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the king of Israel.”
50 Jesus said, “You believe[h] because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. 

Why did Jesus call his mother Woman, and if his time had not come why did he alter the plans in order to make wine?

No comments:

Post a Comment