Saturday, March 15: John 13-15
(Click on the verse to read it)
Thoughts:
(In the comments write any take aways... it can just be thoughts or a discussion)
What does Jesus mean in John 13:14 that we should wash each other's feet? Does that mean that we should forgive each other?
26 Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.” Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. 27 As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him.
- This verse is a struggle. Why would Judas take the bread?
I love the call to love each other and by that everyone will know that we are Jesus' disciples.
13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
This is a comforting verse, Jesus wants to answer our prayers so that they will glorify the Father
No comments:
Post a Comment